Thursday, June 03, 2004

Too hard.

Okay, me going to disrupt the spiritual thinking for a sec.

I'm going to lose the bet to Hui, Donna and Andy. I have the worst feeling..

So, what am I on about? Well. With less than 2 weeks until exams begin, and of course one would think people are now starting to cram and cram hard. I really do sin mo (admire) all those people that are studying their arses off at the moment. Why is it that I can never do it?

But as people start getting into full gear, all I do is go out and when I come home, read a page, then sleep. Hmm. I've lost the motivation to do well, coz there's too many distractions. I've never really had the motivation to work actually. It's pretty sad, ay. There are always other things that are better to do than study. I know that I care about getting a good mark, but I can't be the least bothered to work for it. How hypocritical.

Okay, that's going to come back and bite me. In high school, I didn't have this problem. I didn't have a problem coz I never went out. I never did anything. But now, whoa. And in the future- what with more work and more committments, it's just going to get so much worse. I don't have my priorities straight.

Oh well. We'll see how my contingency cramming plan pans out. Good luck to everyone in their exams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home