Excellent day.
I'm really glad I went to UNSW today- I got what I wanted to do done and with so much more. I did stay from 11-5, so plenty of time for everything to happen. I gotta once again say how big the campus is, and how frustrating it is to walk up and down it... But it's really bizarre how you just bump into all these people along the way, it's weird. But cool definitely.
I saw all the people I needed to see and more. I'm just happy that I had a decent haven't seen you for months chat with most people. And at the same time I got accustomed to how UNSW does things. It's pretty different to what we guys do at UTS I can assure you.
I dunno, now I'm having second thoughts about transferring over to UNSW... Yikes. It's not as bad as what I had thought, it's actually pretty cool. Better work hard for that transfer now ay?
Particularly what I'm really wrapped about today is that Jackson is going to be a good boy at last. And I attribute that to Edwin. He did what any of us couldn't do, so I'm really glad. I'm just glad that he stayed back those extra hours with us, it was nice of him.
And yeah, the ironic thing about today was that I said "Chiqui's probably at this station (Redfern) and getting onto this train" to William on the way back. No more needs to be said. William realised at Hurstville.
Heh, what else is ironic was that Minji was in the McDonalds right next to UNSW as well. How cool is that? I told her I'll see her, but then I realised that I would see her tommorow, so I decided to stay at UNSW to see those that I haven't seen for months and probably won't see for another few months...
Even after a few months, something has definitely not changed... Soccer is still played. lol. And to think I was confused for Jackson by people like Dittman, Billy and co. Huh?
Anyway, that was definitely not a Wednesday wasted. That's for sure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home