I feel like writing a lot...
I'm going to UNSW so I'll hopefully see all you folks there tommorow. I better. It'll probably be my only time in the next foreseeable months up to August.
Anyway, I feel terrible coz some things I do at the time may be totally rational but upon reflection are the most stupid things I could do. Take Monday, Ivan was in a horrid state and I left him in the bar though he insists that I shouldn't feel guilty about it. Take today, I just left Lin Jie in the bar while I talked to someone else I happened to bump into outside the toilet. Then I said the wrong things to Waikay, and cut a total conversation with Dave coz Baz happened to come by... Meh. Some things I do.
NO! My irrational self is coming out at the worst of times, leaving me in more strife every time it occurs.
And yeah, we gotta get through all this together, so it's all cool. Glad to help. I reckon that we got a good group dynamic going, which I don't really want collapsed... I just think that it's got just enough competition and togetherness :P
God that's corny hah. But I hope you guys get what I mean. We're all in it together.
So that's it. Onto snooze matters. I slept at 4 the night before. 2 yesterday. 12 hopefully tonight. My sleeping patters have not been the same since high school. I use to be good and go to bed at 10:30, but now it's just crazy. Pushing it further and further into the depths of the night, buoyed upon by mp3s and the flashing of my screen. Then I wake up and my clock decides to trick me like what happened today... 10:30 flashing when I should've been on the train. Stupid me.
Oh and onto computer matters. You know that there are actually 2 law comp labs, and the other one... don't bother going. Coz that one you can't login. I made a total fool of myself by going from comp to comp trying to get in, but to no avail. Don't commit the same mistake.
This week coz of my incredible laziness, I'm going on Friday coz I am. I hope to do something on Friday after the lect/tute, as well... anything? Heh.
I am pretty random... I think I'm sick. Yes. I'm a bit hot... Crap. Panadol. I think that at this rate, I'm going to be sick pretty soon. Puh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home