Monday, May 03, 2004

It's all over... for now

I can finally breathe a sigh of relief.
My last test was today after three long weeks.
Tonight I took a break and went with Hui and Minji to go to a law workshop at some big firm in CQuay... BDW.
That was cool, good stuff. Learnt some stuff too. Bumped into Jing, Tina and Wen there.
Now, Thursday will be cool, coz it can be guilt-free going out, hah.
Everything's sweet.
Should I duck into UNSW on Wednesday..?
Or should I stay home and sleep? Heh.
The dilemma.
Hahahahah. It's all over. So happy.

I acknowledge some of the people that have gotten me thus far:
Margaret, Eric, Andy, Chiqui, Jiao, Christine, Hugh, Mary, Elz and Amber. You guys occupy my MSN time the most. Thanks :P
Karina, Dan, Queenz and Alex S. My bill is rocketing through the roof coz it's rude if I don't reply. Hui, Donna, Jing, Abi, Andy, James, Yin and others. There's gotta be a reason why it's fun here, heh. Baz, Jane, Tina and Michael. So cool. Michelle. Always rushing off elsewhere! Hah.
Lin, Elise, Ivan, Fai, Mags, Amber and Aimee. Good luck! You'll be fine. I'll join you guys if you need me tommorow!
Oh and Minji! You're such a laugh. It's so cool. We saved you from being nige... heh.
People in other unis. I will meet up and catch up with you guys some time. People like Janice, Mina, Colin, Hassan, Kevin, Jackson, and all the others... you guys know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home