Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Heart Attack

I'm having an absolute heart attack at my lack of preparation for my business law and ethics exam tommorow. I did the one on the net, and got 16, which is a good indicator, seeing Donna got 16, then got 19 :D, but that doesn't exempt me from having a coronary about how bad I'm going to do tommorow. At least now, I actually understand these contractual terms but am going crazy over everything else...

I was away on the weekend down south, and my reading in the car was insufficient. Now, I'm going to have to do an all-nighter to bolster my chances of passing this subject. I wish myself good luck. Not even missing today's lecture was enough to make up for it. Tsk tsk. Bad me. I will never do it again.

And go Shii Ann. Heh, despite how annoying you get, you can't be worse than Jenna, who is the true obnoxious beast on Chaboga mogo. Ah well, we all know that you're off next so that's that.

Tommorow we will really see how badly I did. >.< Can't wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home