Wonders of Monday.
Lost time. Geeta our clux accounting tutor bumped into us going to her tutorial today and chatted to us while we walked. Shrouded in the laughter was really a more sinister reason for her suddeyn talkative nature... she cancelled the tutorial, and wasted 5 hours of our time! Apparently, she printed out the wrong notes, so unfortunately, due to her lack of accounting knowledge, the lesson just couldn't continue. We had been at uni since 11:30 when our economics midsem exam finished waiting 6 hours for this tute. I feel just fine. That's also coz I screwed up the multiple choice for that midsem exam too. What a wonderful day. Full of talking and talking, and bludging and just doing nothing. And in the end, we get nothing but fails and just the feeling that we've had fun throughout, which is all that really matters (for me anyway). Yes. I am on the net. The time I spend on now is the only time I spend on today. Thank god for that. Dinner becomes the compulsory terminator for my net time. Aside from that, there is no one on msn at this time too. All the better. Back to study... heh. Sif.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home