Show Summary. Coz Andy isn't going to do one. And now Chiqui need not, though he needs to elaborate...
Definite Pros:
1. Chiqui getting picked up by a girl at sideshow alley! Man, he has to tell it himself or I'll twist it badly... Then bumping into them again later... Wow.
2. Andy not being able to open a door so he had to go round. Then, a young girl opens it only seconds later...
3. The weird look of the girl that sold me the Girlfriend showbag for my sister. And the chuckle of another that was asked if Andy could buy the poster of Tammin Sursok advertising that very showbag.
4. I spent less than 50 bucks there including that showbag. Wow, what a bargain.
5. That free concert by Lee O'Shea, country star. He can sing and it was a great way to spend the night when everything else is closed.
6. Bumping into Mai, haven't seen her in ages, Hilberts, him too, and Ji's shang gang amongst others I knew...
7. Andy and I dogging that shang gang who were just standing and talking with Chiqui there too, so that I can find food coz I was starving to death... 4pm and no lunch and I barely had a breakfast.
8. Andy being so very happy seeing the horses, but not so seeing cows, chickens and pigs.
9. The girl that Andy said was cute appearing everywhere we went :P
10. Chiqui and his food critic side of him appearing when he tried everything there was to try... Heh.
Definite Cons:
1. Not having a digital videocam to capture all those moments.
2. Missing the monster trucks, pig flying and having to watch the fireworks from outside coz they were all packed even though we were about 15mins early...!
3. Being so very tired coz we walked around the whole Showgrounds some 4-5 times in half as many hours.
4. Chiqui feeling sick throughout the day...
5. Not going to the city afterwards, when we could.
6. Andy's bit of bread at dinner wasn't nice. All fatty and greasy. Then Chiqui telling food stories we'd rather forget.
7. Yin coming hours later with his guide when we really needed it hours earlier.
8. The ABC stand closing and I didn't even go in...!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home