Monday, April 05, 2004

wateva.

I might as well follow our small tradition of giving some camp report. Comsoc camp really sucked.
1/ I already knew the people that went.
2/ The people I didn't know I actually didnt want to know...
3/ The people I didn't know that I actually did want to know are horribly different people.
4/ Shocking report: Only ~10-15 1st yr girls went
5/ Productivity = 0%
6/ It was horribly bummy.
7/ The saturday night party died so quickly.
8/ Too many guys.
9/ Jackson didn't get drunk!

The only good thing was... it was ASIAN-DOMINATED!!! The camp was really overpowered by the 2nd-3rd yr people who went. They actually came prepared, with subwoofers and drinks for their cabin. That really sucked 'cause we weren't really prepared for what could be happening. Chris/ Billy/ Kevin and I brought BYO drinks but you can't party with so little people. We tried to get others to chip in but those random guys were too cheapass to. So they got nothing but early nights. I had probably the best cabin for many reasons:
1/ The guys in it were cool.
2/ The girls in it were cool.
3/ We were all party animals, so we didn't have to really have much consideration for each other if one needed sleep, since we all went to bed at 5am.
4/ It was one of 2 only cabins in the 1st year area that had co-ed environment in it.

The first day was kinda lame. Got there, put our stuff down, and went to the playground where everyone just played basketball or chilled or whatever. The only thing I got out of it was managing to get onto Cherry's talking side (the hot shang girl!) and developing this brotherly bond with Jonathon (Syd grammar guy). We had a few smokes and talked about relationships and stuff (you know the deal). Everyone was playing basketball, soccer, chatting and stuff. After dinner, the 2nd years organised these really LAME games. We did something along the lines of peer support, where people got to know each other and there was this newspaper dressing thing. Our group won cause our guy did a lap dance with the camp coordinator. After this other game, where you pick something out of a hat and do shit, we went back to our cabins and just... mucked around. No one was doing anything so someone brought up playing this card game where there's a deck of cards with just 1- K. Everyone picks one random card and the one with the Ace gets to instruct two numbers to do something to each other, i.e. 5 spanks 8. Too many people were chickening out (fucking gay conservatives) plus there wasn't enough girls, so we ended up seeing a lot of gay action. Giving the type of stuff asking to be done, no girl was up for it! @_@"
1/ A guy licking the earlobe of another guy
2/ A guy licking another guy's nipple.
3/ A guy spanking another guy.
4/ A guy humping this other guy.
5/ A guy pole dancing around another guy.
Well... seriously, what were the chances (being a guy) you were gonna get action from a girl with 3 girls and 11 guys???
Yeah well... I was smart enough to just watch and see guys sqeeze each other's asses and stuff. They eventually got sick of it and went down to the shore to tell ghost stories in the dark before we went to start a bonfire and just chatted into the night. I think the only thing I got out of it was getting closer to some people I already knew so yeah. It was a really bummy/ random day. 3am, went back to my cabin. I couldn't sleep so I stayed up till 5am talking to Matt (another syd grammer guy) about male soul stuff (you know, relationships, breakups, etc) so I managed to develop another good male brotherly connection (i make guy friends way too easily). And to add... it's seriously a very fucking small world...

I forgot mostly what happened on the second day. I was so fucking lazy... They had activities but I just didn't bother to do any of them. I watched the rockclimbing and I couldnt concentrate in archery. I developed a lust for someone on the campus and I was just... way too distracted. In the second half of the arvo, everyone went Kayaking and me, matt and John just couldnt be bothered and just napped in the grass back in our cabin area for 3 hours. We were dubbed biggest bums ever. Waking up at around 5, I took a quick shower and watched the others play Mafia (gotta teach you guys how to play that, its mad!). Everyone was waiting around for that Saturday night dance party to start @ 830pm. One word. Disappointing. Its like... I didn't even want to get drunk for it... It was just too... CRAP. The hall couldn't even get half filled. It was mainly due to the turn out. There wasn't enough people. I only managed to scab a slider and a bicardi before I seriously couldn't be bothered drinking. The party died within 1-2 hours. No one was seriously enthusiastic. And there were too many fucking RANDOMS and CONSERVATIVES!!! GOD! The party is such a turn off when you see bunches of guys in glasses and really bad dancing moves trying to pick up. At least some mad guys managed to pull of some break dancing, but other then that... I spent most of the time helping friends who drank too fast or were drinking too much and shit. Yes... for once, Jackson is the one helping the drunk, not being the drunk. Most of us left, with this small group of like 5-6 people dancing in there... (that looked soooo BAD...) Most of the 2nd/ 3rd years went out to do stuff back at their cabins or go bush walking or something. What we did after... I can't be bothered talking about it here. If you really want to know (Chiqui), then just... ask me after exams or something.

Man... the camp was just so bad... I just.. don't even wanna post this... I'd rather have done accounting study... =There were too many nigels and shit that went... I think the idea of 'trying to make new friends' was just a bit too much for this camp when you're bombarded with losers, guys who are so obviously going just to try to get laid (they brought condoms??? wtf...)... and just... too many random/ conservative/ frigid/ nerdy/ "guys who don't have the guts to do ANYTHING-type" people. Random people you can't get along with. You know.. quiet guys you don't know who just follow you everywhere... that's just fucked man... If you're gonna be following around, at least try to blend in man... and not just walk into our cabin parties expecting us to talk to you and get you involved if you don't say or do anything... but WATCH... jeez... And scabbing drinks and shit... And it was so kinda obvious they wanted something with the girls, but they couldn't. But that's just sad... no lives man...

Enough of my bitching. Back to my studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home