Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Hmm... that's new

Okay, well there we go, it's been another day in the whole scheme of things... I have disovered that for the first time, MSN can actually be used in the computers in the uni coz of something called web-based clienting. fun~

Anyhow, assignments are due very soon now, so the objective now is for me to stay off the computers and instead divert my time into the tonnes of books and journals that are piling up on the floor.

I wonder how everyone else is... Jackson seems fine to me. Colin seems okay. Chiqui is stressed. Yin is finished. (those on the blog).

I'm here waiting for the karaoke to start. Amy is here. Donna is home. Melody left a while ago. Margaret isn't coming. Neither is Jen. Leonard is here. Hui is at gym. Yin and Andy are lost somewhere probably playing table tennis. Abi left. Jing left, with no fruit salad after an hour... Meh. Anyhow, more waiting for me... Talk on and on later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home