Friday, March 26, 2004

Holler

I wanna make you holler
Imagine us together
Don�t be afraid to play my game

Boy� don�t you hesitate� I won�t keep waiting for you
To come and let me take you to my fantasy room
You�re gonna like it there and all the things that I do
I�ll treat you right all through the night

We can do anything
I�ll take you all the places you wanna be
I�ll be your fantasy
Everything you want� you will find in me
If you play my game

CHORUS:
I wanna make you holler and hear you scream my name
I�ll give you rules to follow so you can play my game
Imagine us together� me driving you insane
You will give in to me� don�t be afraid to play my game

So what you gonna do now that I got you with me
You gotta show me� boy� �cause nothing comes for free
Start from the bottom and work your way up slowly
Don�t be afraid to play my game

We can go all night long
Doing things you thought you would never do
I won�t tell anyone
What we do� it�s just for me and you
So come and play my game

CHORUS I

I wanna make you holler
I wanna make you holler� ah ah ah� holler
I wanna make you holler
I wanna make you holler� ah ah ah� holler

We can go all night long
Doing things you thought you would never do
I won�t tell anyone
�Cause everything is just between me and you
But you gotta play my game

CHORUS II

I wanna make you holler
I�ll give you rules to follow
Imagine us together� me driving you insane
You will give in to me

- spice girls -_-"

dun get ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home