Monday, March 22, 2004

blah blah blah blah

I'm in university right now. I dunno what I'm doing, I'm waiting 10 minutes for a tutorial. I always want to be fashionably late for my information systems tutorial. I don't want to sit next to some guy... I want the choice to sit next to whoever =P You never realise how many girls actually do information systems, especially nice looking ones. (remember the 10/10???) hehehe... anyway...

I watched Avalon last night with Casper and Tony at the Orpheum. Think Ghost in the Shell meets Lain. That's what it's like. It was some Live action japanese film with a LOT of anime influence, (you can tell) with all these bleak themes and all. The impatient guy probably couldnt get through this movie. But personally, I really liked it for its style and its concept blended together. Nine sisters? Concept names are stylish already! =D

In other news, I've lasted 3-4 days without my pills. I rock! =P

University sucks...

OMG

I just got totally rawted by this guy in the arcade... It was so fucking embarassing... My Akuma + Ken and his Cyclops + Ryu. The bastard could do magic series properly so he could pull off these 11 hit air combos whilst I just gave him jabs and punches. Pissing me off... >.<

Now I gotta avoid the arcade so people can't recognise me...

grrr...
Another 8 minutes...
How am I gonna kill time?
You know once... at band camp... HAHA... anyway... I wasn't funny.
Stream of consciousness writing now... I'm just writing whatever comes to my head... Wendy... arr shit... go away... Melody... hmm... she's so ... god damn different... some aura thing... anyway... mindblock... I got info sys tutorial... barely touched the homework, then a maths one straight after, barely touched that too...
How many people did I see today?
Carl
DIttman
Ji
Daisy
Candice
Miranda
Yingyi
Jamie
Alex
Matt Tse
Mel
Gabrielle
Jack
Rob
Karina
Michelle
Yvonne
Leebo
Melvin
Mitchel
Man, what a disappointing day...

I'm going now... the fasionably late thing is gonna work! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home