Sunday, March 14, 2004

I scratch your back, you stabbed mine.

Armin Van Buuren Feat. Justine Suissa - Never Wanted This

Leave me in the ouside
Where I can feel the rain fill up my shoes
Offer me with kisses and I will soon forget what I've been through

Run Away forever
Leave me with no ? in the dress
Find another lover and leave me in the emotion of undress

I never wanted this
I never asked you for anything
I never wanted this

Little sweet deception
Take my hand and look into my eyes
Father of invention
Only you could make a truth from lies

I never wanted this
I never asked you for anything
I never wanted this
I never asked you for anything

Still got the blues... fucking hell...
Looks like I don't need those pills anymore (i survived today without it) but I had a lot of thoughts creep in but I managed to control it pretty well. Doctor said I can increase the dosage if I need to, but I'm gonna try to hold out without them. I'm just watching the sand in my hourglass now as i slowly bury my past and heal all the hurt I've been through... How many bandages would I need? I hate it when shit like this disrupts your learning. I don't think I can trust anyone anymore at all. I think i was naive enough to depend on some people. I guess this is just a new side of reality I gotta face.

carpe diem...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home