Nothing but my truth.
No point arguing. Coz by me saying I wasn't actually means I was... Confusing.
But yeah. That accounting stuff is very dry. I couldn't stay awake to do it. It's a task in itself to actually understand it, after one gets to read it... Going to the library didn't help. I saw James' sister there though. But I fell asleep reading that book. Then, Judes didn't reply, which puts me in more shit. I had to say that coz I kinda am now... That's coz the subject is on Tues and the book isn't going to just magically appear from nowhere.
Oh well. I think I'm stuffed. Jackson's mum is all for large portions of food. She's all for being very nice, and that's very nice of her. I think I had double what I would have breakfast and dinner. Trying to fatten me secretly?
And slurpies made Jackson and I sick today. I don't know how Andy does it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home