Bored
I am bored now at the UTS. I have done most of the assignment we were given to do.
Hui has just left to buy books with her father, Ivan just left for a lecture, Bernard left a while ago and Jane has gone with boyfriend to somewhere? So now I'm in a computer lab in Haymarket campus trying to waste away some idle time. Sounds pretty good to me.
I was late this morning to the library session because I slept in. I slept in till 10:30am and didn't have time to be shocked before I left the house and went straight onto the train. I ran to the station but I walked to the UTS. In the end, I was late by about 10mins, but thank god that they hadn't started class yet... Otherwise I would've been quite stuffed, coz the session was quite informative. There were some very lost fobs there (literally fob) and Indians... which made me feel more secure in the fact that I could do better than them, but stuffs me up if I have to be with them for groupwork!
Aiya.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home