Thursday, February 26, 2004

I will always love UTS.

I am falling asleep and it's all 2am's fault.

UNSW didn't live up to expectations at all, and I was falling asleep. I got there at about 10:30 with Ji and Chiqui and we decided to have some free pancakes... but instead, we bumped into Tommy, Matthew Ho, Carl Ang and Vonti, so we decided to tag along. They went on the tour, but it was Tommy, and us that were in the same group. We got another bag, and more goodies, and more condoms hah. Then Tommy, Chiqui and I went to Roundhouse where there were some club joining, playing round and we ate at the not free sausage sizzle. Inside the Roundhouse, we saw Tony, Dittman, Brian, Beau and a few others. Then Eric pops out of nowhere while we're eating, and again when we were leaving when we bumped into Monirul.

I'm falling asleep now at the UTS and it's quite distracting. I just made myself some tea with milk and sugar (very un-chinese) and that has done wonders. Jiao is here with me and we're both blogging hah. We are going to go round later to see his lecturers? I dunno... I'll ask. No. We're going to be in peak hour again... Ugh.

The weather is totally random today. It pours one second, shines another, and the wind blows on and off. Typical Melbourne stuff...

People are acting weird too. Definitely not me though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home