Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Argh fark

Had to restart drinking time count again... damnit.
Was holding out soooo bad... then just gave up >.<
Oh Wellz...

I don't even know where to start. I was walking through the streets of the city with a friend from Oatley Campus after a boring venture at UNSW o-week. The brochure suggests that Oweek is one of the best events either on campus, yet the most fun thing I did today was play Marvel Superheroes vs Street Fighter at the campus arcade. The fairyfloss and ice stuff costs money (Stephen is so right about UNSW being cooperation-dominant, etc.), the woman serving free lunch in the commerce courtyard was screaming 'ONLY TWO SANDWICHES PER PERSON!' If someone dared me, I would've thrown my 7th sandwich at her face. What a daunting experience. So much for 'looking forward to uni'. I ran into some people that was too much to consume for my mentality and ruining my goal to reach two digit number of days without alcohol. The club stands were totally empty. At times, I really thought the campus was a ghost town. The pictures in the brochure do not depict the actual number of people attending. Especially today, Monday, the first day of Oweek. But I guess I had a good laugh at the 1-2 hours queue for UNSW ID cards! So to those who didn't go... you really didn't miss anything at all. Oh wellz, there's still another 4 days of it left, let's just see what UNSW has to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home