We're at UTS
Hey people, I'm using the ultra fast internet access here at the UTS 24 hour computer lab. I just added Yin to the blog, so yeah, we're both blogging at the same time at the moment, and we'll see who's faster...
Anyway, Jiao, in regards to the logging in for the system, I found out that you have to go to one of those IT Support Centres and actually get them to activate it for you. That would also override the password you originally have for your email address too...
Yin got his stuff, and we're going to leave soon for the library. Jiao, you should've been here so that you could show us round the place, instead of us wondering lost everywhere...
Anyway, I shouldn't be aimlessly spending my time here on the fast speed internet (with no MSN!)... Hang on, let's talk some more coz the air con is nice, and the chairs are comfy, the comp is fast... hah. I'll just go and see what programs are on the system now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home