Thursday, February 12, 2004

Revised List

Okay I looked again coz Colin says some of the texts are recommended... meaning we don't HAVE TO purchase them. Good. I don't have that kind of money.

22107 Accounting for Business
1. Accounting (Aust Edition) & Study Guide Cdrom (Package): $120.00

Recommended:
2. Accounting Study Guide -Cdrom (Horngren Aust Edn): $28.95
3. Accounting (Australian Edition): $106.95
4. Generic Skills In Accounting: $37.95

25115 Economics for Business
5. Economic Principles & Olc: $93.45

21129 Managing People and Organisations
6. Organisational Behaviour Leading & Managing In Australia & New Zealand: $94.95
7. Organisational Behaviour & Student Learning Guide (Pkg): $125

Recommended:
8. Organisational Behaviour Leading & Managing In Australian & New Zealand (Study Guide): $39.95

79203 Business Law and Ethics
9. Australian Commercial Law & Supplementry (Pkuts1): $114.95

Okay in revised terms... I will spend 548.35 if I buy the texts new. Which still is a lot. So I'll buy them second hand. But unfortunately the UTS 2nd bookshop is useless, and I can't find anything... What am I to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home