Jenna, I won't be giving you a sip of water even if you were lying half dead on the streets, coz the world would be a much better place without you.
I didn't know Jenna before All-stars. I couldn't even remember what she did or even which show she came from... But now, I will never forget who she is: as the bitch that got her way.
What groundless argument was it again? I don't seem to remember anything else, other than the loud words of 'NO', Alicia nearly finger waving again, Richard being an ass, Sue drinking contaminated water, Rudy not being funny and the look on Colby's face when he saw Jerri... Oh, but I REMEMBER something... Tina is GONE! >.< And next is Ethan... >.< x2
What I like about All-stars:
-it's the first Survivor to be shown twice a week!
-it's the first Survivor to have traffic light tribes
-it's the first Survivor whose aim is to kill their contestants
-it's the first Survivor to have dismantable immunity idols!
-it's the last Survivor Jerri has to get at that Hershey bar
-it's the last Survivor that we strain and struggle when Tom speaks, if he is saying anything at all...
-it's the last Survivor to have Richard bare it all and have not 1 but 2 stuck up Jennas around.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home