Monday, February 09, 2004

It's 6:52 and the temperature is 24'C which is cooler than last night.

Oh, Jackson, is that Donna the one in the red dress that you made a fool of yourself in front of, pretending it was me last time? Hah... She actually reminds me of that mother in The Sixth Sense that killed her daughter in that dress.

The weather is so fucken hot! ARGH. And fans don't work. All they do is blow hot air everywhere. When you sleep, it just feels like being in a fan forced oven, and in the morning, you're all ready, all dried and ready. Adding further heat was Colin, who ditches us for the courts. When's your trial, Colin? And will you be a self representing litigant? But I should be away from this heat in the first place... in Hong Kong, plunged into the cold. Which is exactly what the TV feels like right now, coz the programs all suck.

So now, the to do things for the next 2 weeks:
1. Go to school: set for Friday for now, 2. then I think I'll go again with Andy next week (again)
3. Meet up with Hugh, Ailie...: set for Wednesday.
4. Go to UTS: have to go and check out the library and that some day
5. Meet up with Jason, Hamad...: was suppose to be Friday, but Colin stuffed my times up somewhat... so sometime.
6. Meet up with Karina, Queenie.. etc: it'll be some weekend for sure.
7. Meet up with Yin: has to be before the camp.
8. Uni law camp: is that next week? When's the 19th?
9. Go to O-days: as much as I reckon the UTS one sucks I'll go, and my presence will be at UNSW too, hopefully.
10. Find a job: if there is one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home