Saturday, February 07, 2004

God damn Gundam Day!

Despite the warnings, I tried to go buy beer by myself for the very first time. And they didn't even ask me for ID ><
Oh wellz, lol. It's probably the last beer for some time... since, admittedly, I don't like the taste of it myself, but I'm finding other means to get myself on high, i.e. stuffing myself with $100 worth of Gundam models!!! =P
MUAHAHAHAHA... I'm still a kid... god damn it, they had ugly looking gundams... I wanted better looking ones, but I reckon they sold most of them... I wanted chibi version of Heavyarms and Deathscythe ><
And the Gundam Seed models LOoK SO DODGY! I juss couldnt bring myself to buying one... (no offense to some people who love gundam seed).
Looks like my next purchase would be half the size of me... those giant gundam kits look so god damn tempting!

Until next time =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home