I must be pretty damn bored to blog again.
When did I get my licence? I think it was a year ago to this day. Hah... And I haven't even driven more than 10 hours in that time. But that's not to say I haven't driven... I've torn through the back streets of Bexley at about 80ks before, so I'm no stranger to frightening speed, but when it comes to turning, I could get a D-. The car just refuses to remain in the lane when I'm on Forest Road, and the roundabout is in the way when I turn right!
In other news, the storm which tore through the area at around lunchtime and the opinions of some notable people basically chose as to whether or not I applied for Subway. Apart from forcing me to stay on the net and play mahjong whilst chatting, it did devastating damage to the drying clothes (namingly wetting them) and worse of all, flooded the balcony (which required extensive mopping).
Now... I'm on my song downloading binge. Haven't had one of those for a while now. Already, the count is 10 songs. I hope the site continues to be up for me to download more. I'll be happy after I get over this with a collection of new songs, but pissed that I wasted all this time... no win situation.
Tommorow is awards ceremony day. It seems that Colin is going with Andy at a very early time... 10:30... which is the time that I would normally wake up. But what time does it start? 2pm? What? And where is it? Convention Centre? Really? Isn't that the place they had that Labor Conference? So does that mean that we're going to have the awards with a Labor backdrop? Better not. The rich private school people sure won't like that one bit. Oh, and is Miss Irvine and Miss Haitidis going? Really? They are? Oh, that's great. Where did it say that? The note? Oh...
And lastly, for those of you that are very eager to enrol into the UNSW electronically, here is some food for thought (courtesy of William):
Ben:
so does it say 'wow, congrats! you have finally completed the enrolment procedure'
William:
yeah kind of
William:
though it doesn't really truly say that it's over
William:
it says, congrats ur a student, now go do this
William:
and there's no gratificatin for having finally finished it all
Ben::
aww...
Ben:
no student id, no nothing
William:
yes it's very distressing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home