Yup.
So... it's now February, and the holidays are now dragging along at an unrelentlessly slow pace. I think we've had this freedom since mid-November, so that makes it 7 weeks?
I went around Kogarah this morning just to see what's here, coz I haven't really had a chance to do that. I thought I might as well look around for places to work, and I think the only place that would hire is Subway. Should I continue to waste my time?
Hah... Not really. I just watched Police Story for the first time. Gotta prepare myself for when New Police Story comes out later this year... Oh, and Mo Gan Do 2 sucks (warning to everyone).
<15 minutes later> Yup, sorry... just got distracted by Jiao telling me to watch the Superbowl half-time, which in itself is an attraction. I gotta say, much better than the half-time here with all the B-grade singers.
Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah... I got to call Colin about tommorow. Do that later~ Let's cut it here, coz Colin says I blog 'way too long'.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home