Monday, February 09, 2004

Effects of heat and extreme boredom

Not willing to leave the house, I've jotted down what I've managed to do in my house.

- Watched old chinese drama tapes. These are like REALLY old, just as Andy Lau started his career... I dunno how to translate it to english, but its so god damn good! 15 more tapes to go...
- Abuse people on cs. As much as I like shooting and killing them, I also like to whinge and swear at them for lame names, stupid things they do in the game (lke BLOCKING me when im awping) and I dunno.. for having baby voices in their mics.
- Construct gundam models. When peace and tranquility is required, I take out an unopened box of gundam and treat it like a child to the point of its completion. Then i put it in teh corner for it to gather dust.
- Watched anime. I got heaps of anime that I'm now starting to get over and done with. The other time, Patlabour WXIII (that wasnt bad at all)
- Help my mum around the house with stuff
- Play gameboy/ gamecube - either repeating some of the best games or attempting to finish others
- Check if my dad has any new porn hidden in his room
- Do some quiet reading, whether it be the paper or a book.
- Talk to people online.
- Check my sister's closet and trying on some of her stuff (joking! lol)

Not much eh...

At least Andy is having fun (god damn it...)... OMG, btw... DONNA CHAN IS SINGLE!!! >.< You lucky bastards at uts...

Until Next time
Jackson C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home