Sunday, February 15, 2004

One Week Gone

There goes a week, again... finished off with an explosive dose of mahjong and video gaming... Aiya, I still reign supreme of Mario Kart lol... how sad. Quite the opposite in my mahjong skills, though. I'm not suffering from the 'lack of sleep' phenomena as much as, say Andy, but I still blame COLIN for disturbing the tranqulity of the early morning with an unscheduled wake up call.

Looking ahead to this week, I have so much to do... major events I've put on the ticker up top. It is pretty annoying that I can't go to the Laser thing on Wednesday, coz that would've been one unique challenge. But I'm sure that like the Amazing Race Series, there'll be many, many more to come. Tommorow looks to be another dud day. Meaning that it will be boring and dead, like how I feel at the moment...

Camp. I reckon Yin should bring his digital camera with him, but when I heard that it was RMB~3800 (AU$600+), I felt a but hesitant to ask him to bring it. Nevertheless, it should be good (I hope)... and I'm not in good health, which will be crap. It's going to be hot, and that means it's going to be crap. Heat=crap. Sick=crap. Therefore logically, heat is sickening!

Something I have tried to work on to normalise myself is to restrain myself from staying on the net till 3am. If I don't successfully achieve that, I'm going to be stuffed for uni, and I have just about 2 weeks to do that. So it will be an earlier night for me tonight... the question is, just how early?

I envy the return of people from Asian destinations (Andy, Ji, Yin, etc.) carrying them a bounty full of electronic gadgetry like MDs, mp3 players, mobile phones and the like. No more commenting required on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home