Memoirs of a Ex-Fat Boy
Good day to everyone who visits us and supports us. We appreciate ANY feedback via the comment system under each blog entry. In which case, I am here to fill in temporarily for Ben, Andy and Yin as they embark on a mysterious and wonderful journey at uts law camp. I wish them all the best of luck in getting phone numbers and having as much fun as possible.
Over these past few months, we've seen Ben tirelessly make an effort to make a blog entry whenever possible and since Andy's recent entrance, he too has made an effort. I, on the other hand, have been a total lazy bastard using this as a tool for my relentless misery. So here I present to you the happiest and most fulfilling blog entry you will ever receive from me to make up for all the crap I've done.
October 2003
Leading up to the HSC, I still reminisce of the tiring yet fulfilling efforts to go to the State Library nearly everyday to study. I guess the act of trying to get there was in itself a prize-worthy effort. And upon arriving, I was among the 5% who were actually there to study, and not to pick up... It is amazing that as each day led closer and closer to the first day, the more people who crowded into the library. I enjoyed the companies of Ji who would always (most of the time) look after me and my unstable emotional-wrecked mental state as well as my inability to understand relativity, Jack Ma's carefree and humorous nature, Ivan's silent yet fulfilling presence, the new befriendship of David Hong and Daisy's happy aura. The tiresome efforts to wake up every morning at 9 and arriving there at 10 to nab seats and then studying to my hearts content/ discontent till closing hours... and random trips to get myself those cappucino oak drinks to keep myself awake... and those lonesome yet horribly peaceful and content times when I was actually in the library by myself... it's those type of moments you think that having a single and hermit life ain't that bad... those were the days...
November 2003
I was one of the first people to finish the hsc. I had everything packed into 2 weeks, but I had the most enjoyable 1-2 weeks by myself enjoying myself as I finished my exams. What did I do... I stayed at home... played gamecube... waited for others to finish... played a lot of computer... went out for no reason... etc etc. I remember that I felt a lot lighter now that the exams were over... and I didnt really stress that much over it during the preparation time... I was kinda well prepared and all. I spent November mending the past.
I'll complete this later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home