Saturday, February 21, 2004

Who are you?

And I thought name remembering was hard... But when people add you on MSN, it's slightly embarrasing that whilst they know who you are, you don't have a clue about who they are. Pics in avatars come really handy when that happens. And a spring clean of my MSN list also does wonders.

But then again, that's part of the fun that is knowing people. I think that under the stress of remembering who people are, I've ignored eveyone else. lol. Sorry about that. Hah.

Nevertheless, it'll be nice to see everyone again on Wednesday, like I've said... And yeah, I'm sure there'll be a lot to catch up on [sarcasm]. Do I have to be dragged out to the beach when I hate it that much? I spose it's bad not to be there, ay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home