Monday, February 23, 2004

ARGH~ ARGH. ARGH! SCREAM! SCREAM!

I got on not expecting to see any UNSW people. And yes, they weren't there. The only other 20 people on the list are all from other universities...

I ducked out today to renew some books, and the weather's gone bitterly cold. Are we still going to the beach in this kinda weather? It would be like going to the beach in winter... Better tell Jane.

I'm still listening to that disc full of Jay songs, and they're pretty damn good. Except the concert ones are too loud with the screaming... it's driving me up the wall.

Have fun this orientation week, and I'll see UTS folk this Wednesday. Oh, and yes, I've given up looking for a job, coz Cara got back to me regarding ALSA during June/July. I've got some stuff to do this semester too... so we'll see how it pans out.

I won't be on tonight (or so I say) coz the lineup of programs include... 24! I might indulge in some 110% afterwards...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home