Wednesday, February 25, 2004

This one was coming.

Happy Birthday to Andy.

We went to UTS to attend Orientation day activities. I met up with the group.. our law group (the 10-20 of us) and we went around stealing lollies (and getting busted for it), putting our names into draws, taking pens and generally laughing and having fun. The snow cone melted in my hand. And in the end, I only joined one club. Then we including Ivan, Bernard, Oliver, Jackson and a few other fresh faces (Andrew Chung-gon and Monirul made cameo appearances) went out to the Silver Springs for yum cha to celebrate Andy and Lam's birthday. They got a cake too. Afterwards, we went to the UTS glasshouse bar to drink and play pool. That was fun for the few hours we were there. I think Bacardi tastes better than bourbon with coke, and beer is actually okay. I tried vodka lemonade- that tasted like water... I played pool crapply at the beginning- ie. missing the cue ball altogether or hitting it an inch, but got better towards the end- meaning I sunk 3 straight ones. lol. And then most people at about 5:30pm left leaving Andy, Jackson and I who went to Subway and ate. Then we went to Star City where we watched people- mainly old buggers and asians lose money (even one that lost 600 bucks playing blackjack- there I said it... and I feel that it could have gone to better causes), and saw computer horse races, greyhound racing and the cricket.. oh and pokies... and more pokies and more pokies. At the bar and the casino, I got smoked badly and that wasn't nice at all. It got unbearable at the casino though. We left at about 10 and got back at about now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home