Friday, February 27, 2004

Friday. See you Monday.

I got up at the normal time of 10 today, and Donna called me saying she wouldn't be going coz she'd be shopping. Bleh.

Well anyway, what a coincidence... I was walking to UTS Tower when Hui was walking away and we bumped into each other. Hah luckily for her coz if that didn't happen, she would've gotten lost in Haymarket campus since (tsk tsk) she didn't do her prior research to find out that the business welcome was in the tower building.

So yeah, we went to the meeting where it was all boring and crap, filled with an hour of meaningless chatter and mindless waffling from the speakers... I don't know how Hui found to be interesting, but that's her... And we also bumped into Wenhui, Ivan and Jing outside which was great.

Then we trudged off to Haymarket campus afterwards to activate Hui's account, coz she hadn't a clue what we were on about. We did Jing's too, and then ate sausage sandwiches for lunch. Jing dashed off to her lecture and we went back to check out some other stuff. We caught up with Jing when her lecture finished at about 4pm and just sat on the sofas downstairs (Tower) and talked. That's where Sam walked past and we signalled him over. More talking after that. That was fun. Then we played table tennis, and I was just pure crap. Jing wasn't much better than I. Hah!

As we left for the station- Jing was going to UNSW, Wenhui and I home and Hui to Martin Place, we bumped into Mai and her friend Tracy in the street lol. They were going to the law welcome. We weren't. I was way too tired for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home