Lecture Number ONE.
The lecturer covered a term's work of economics in 2 hours. We had to buy the lecture overheads (copies of his overheads) for 18 bucks. Then we buy the textbook, worth a hundred bucks. Now, I gotta go through today's stuff and understand it, coz I didn't really pay too much attention during the lecture. All us law people- Hui, Jing, Abi, Matt etc were across the middle of the theatre. I had to dog Andy and Yin though, sorry. The lecturer was okay, not too flash. He made sense some of the time, but not most. The people were dropping asleep all around us, but I spose we had the sincerity to act awake on our first lecture.
Afterwards, watched the free screening of Japanese Story, where a little boy (10ish) walked in and got an eyeful of Toni Collette fully naked on the screen. The poor kid. He jumped and darted out of the room.
Then we did self-guided tours of the campus and library, looking like lost sheep and annoying tourists with diary in one hand, pen in the other. Hah, it was pretty fun you know. But Hui, I'm going to get you back... you just wait. That was very sneaky of her... grr. Did she get you Andy? Hah, I wouldn't of known anyway, I was on the other side of the building.
Oh... train information for tommorow. 11:12 at Hurstville, 11:15 at Kogarah and 11:31 at Central. James will be joining me on it. 2nd last carriage.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home