Friday, March 05, 2004

Okay, whats with this exaggerating?

I wasn't that bad... I could walk, talk and think.

And yes, I was in control. I was just tired probably. But honestly, I remember being tired. But didn't I sleep and nearly freeze in the process? Then what happened? And YES there was fish on that fork! There WAS! And in respect of the elevator, the ones at Hurstville Westfield are on the other side... didn't I say that? Not my fault. And no, I didn't look stoned or high or whatever, coz I wasn't, I was perfectly normal, to an extent.

I'm just going to chill. Actually, chill. Yes, I'm freezing here in Jackson's room coz the air-con is on full blast, and he's wearing a thick jacket. I insist we turn it down.

And, Andy, you left so damn early... Jackson and I were still sleeping for hours after you left... And that note... hah, who would've seen that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home