It's got to me.
Sick at last. I saw it coming, and it's come. This puts me in doubt for the cruise on Thursday, folks.
Let's see what happened last Thursday. Oh yeah. Uni. Then at the AYBC, so glad I ran into Janice. We met again yesterday with Hui and Andy. Visited Miss M. She forgot who they were. Sad. Had coffee and talked for the fairer share of the afternoon. People kept running into us (for we sat next to the walkway at the Forest Road Food Court): Hope, Rowan, Craig, James' sister and boyfriend and Brian to name some. Jackson and Jiao joined us. Speech night followed. Great to see everyone again. I was baking in the auditorium. The long wait was worse than Premier's Awards. There are now 3 times more awards for years 7 and 8 than before. Finished at 10:30. Didn't stay for drinks. Dad wanted to leave coz he had to work early. One of the apartments in the next block had a party last night. They had loud music and shouted all night. The police came at 1am and shut them up after someone in the adjacent block yelled 'shout the fuck up'. I was glad. They needed to be shutted up one way or another.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home