Wandering aimlessly
We had the tute today. I think his name was Angus. Yeah that's right. He was lost. He told us to hand in our assignment on Friday when it was due today. I'm in Hui and Haisong's group for roleplay, as well as Maggie (2nd year student) and Sesath (bus/law too). Angus rambled on and on. Hui liked him, I didn't. I thought he was hard to hear sometimes and was a bit elitist with respect to law students.
Anyway, afterwards, I joined up with Jing Jing and unfortunately Hui had to leave us for more important matters. Anyhow, we photocopied, and had lunch at the wrong Hungry Jacks for Jane was at the one on George, and we were at Broadway. That didn't matter, it was better where we were anyway. We told her we'd meet up with her at State Library with Young later. Anyhoo, we caught a bus to Pitt St and got off and walked to the State Library. On the way however we decided to go and raid the Syd Uni St James Law place, and we went on all the floors. Hah! It was so funny, we looked stupid, but looked good enough to be law students with 99.9999. Then we self-toured the Supreme Court next door. And we went into question time at State Parliament. After all that, we met Jane who was pissed off we took that long. Hah, it was good fun. We had a chat at the cafe with her boyfriend, then we left, looking like we'd just done a deal on business. Then Jing Jing and I went down to Martin Place to the Virgin Superstore and stopped by. I walked to Wynyard where she had to catch the bus and I had to walk all the way back to Martin Place, coz no, Wynyard isn't on our line. Damn. That was too long a walk.
I am now tired, and I've got my assignment ready for handing in tommorow! Woohoo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home