Okay.
So, Friday was interesting. I was still reeling from the Korean bombardment the day before. And yes, it's pretty much been described by Andy. Met Jing Jing for court @10. Supreme Court was boring. I was security checked twice for reasons unknown. They take your phone if it has a camera. Bah. Anyway. We went criminal first. Didn't understand much. Then went civil. It was not as bad. The Downing Centre was better. The district criminal case we went in to was actually closed. Oops. And further oops: some barristers thought we were their clients. Did we look like criminals? Saw Sam Fanous there. Talked a while. Saw Ronald there I think? I didn't say anything to him. Didn't want a repeat of Lucille fiasco.
Dashed back to UTS. Meeting was great. Position sounds cool. Went to bar afterwards. Bumped into Baz, Devina and Chris. Bumped into Ivan. Went to Epal. It was pretty good? Went back to bar. Bumped into Janice's UTS friends, which means Melody was there. Kept each other's company through till happy hour, which was hours. Did NOT drink. Melody won a drink at trivia. Then proceeded to bitch with her gal-pal about the cruise. I went to Central with Baz and Chris shortly after. Bumped into Rowan at the station. Got on the express. It stopped at Tempe for 10mins for no reason. It was too long a day. Slept at 9 again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home