Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Shut up.

I am in the middle of our library business tour. Donna decided to dog us earlier. So did Abi. However Andy and Hui had the decency to join me here. The woman teaching us is a-yakking and we are doing our own individual stuff... Andy is reading threads on UTSOnline, I am blogging and Hui is being a goodie not doing anything but listening.

Us 3 are sitting at the front, and everyone can see what we're all doing. We're going through journal databases, so I'm being interrupted >.< while I'm blogging. (everyone's clicking mind you)... Ah I give up... The woman's not giving me a chance to blog. Wait. Hang on, she's confusing me. She clicked on one thing and then another, and me blogging, I don't know what's going on. Wait, I'll look on Hui's... Justin does business? Jackson just SMSed... Wait. 'we're getting less'. Wait... Hui's gotten anxious. I know where we are. O. Hui's getting internall server error. lol. No wonder. There's so much to write in the bibliography. Argh. Look at all that... 'Economist, 2/28/2004, Vol. 370 Issue 8364, p39, 2p, 1 graph, 1c; (AN 12399141)' Grr. Harvard system... Yes, BELL. Off the web. Right, I know about that. Oh I have a post-it of it here. Wow. It's orange! Yay. Stupid sun. It's shining in my eyes now. Hui failed again... Must be her or the computer? Hah. Yadda yadda yadda: ARGH the woman's driving me insane. Too much chat. Shhh and let me blog. Oh I thought my comp froze... Thank god it didn't. Stupid pdf files. They suck. 'Any questions?' Of course not. Not from me anyway. International databases. American... No, I hate American. Damn I'm not found in the database. I will make my name known when I publish my own journals. Meh. I am unique, unlike Andy Chan. Meh Meh. Oh no not PDF again. When will she learn that PDF stuffs up my computer? This PDF is quite nice. I think it's the screen. I will steal it. I think that's a good idea. Jackson might be waiting outside for us... I don't think so. Maybe he'll be dogging us. Like Donna. Like Abi. Like everyone. At least Jiao showed up impromptu. I'm not looking at Azerbaijan in DFAT. I'm looking at HK, as is Andy, nah... Why wouldn't we? That's good. Shopping hours go till 9:30pm according to Andy... Wow. Now we get to watch. Hah, thank god. Now I can blog. Oh no. We're so mean. There are 10 logons for this site and Hui and Andy logged on as with 5 others in the room... Hah, we're so mean! LOL We're just laughing at her misfortune. Damn I missed logging on. I'll just blog instead. Anyway, I was in the tunnel today and guess who I saw... I saw Kelly and Axle from Australian Idol... Remember them? The hosts of Video Hits... And no, I didnt get an autograph. Damn sun in my eyes... 'Fantaaaaaastic' says someone behind me for reasons unknown. Oh no, stupid questions again! ARGH I can't stand the incessant chatter abuot crap. Yak yak yak. We're going through a program (only 10 users)... boring. Boring. Oh no, click click. Yup I know what's going on. Yes. Right. I need to log in and I can't. It's just like playing the pokies. I never win. Omg I've written so much. I spose I've been doing it for about 30mins now... Oh it's a new question. Thank god. It's so refreshing. I need water now. Hui is suprised... What about? Huh? I don't get her. I don't get anything now. I've disconnected. 'No, not word number'. 'No'. Mumble mumble. Oh double inverted commas. ARGH I didn't know what. I thought you could do ' not ". Aiya. I've been wasted my time. Anyhow. Google search time. Wahoo, I soooo want to do that. Someone said they don't know? what the? Has she been on this earth lately? Damn they typed in John Howard. I typed in John Howard arselicking and got something too. Porn. Only use it for weird and wonderful stuff she says. Last resort is Google for information. OMG government sites have '.gov'... I did nooooot know that. Waste time. Have fun. So she says. La la la. Oh we're running out of time. It means I have been here about 45mins. This blog is 45mins long. I'm hogging a program now. No one can go in. Haha. Oh no now it's closed reserve books I should listen. Yup 2 hours only. Overnight? Oh yeah Jiao told us about that. Library shuts at 10pm. Wow. We can go here instead of shopping. Oh crap, I've lost it. Where is everyone? Even Hui's doing something else... of all people?! Bye bye. Someone left. Damn I thought it was her. Now we're stuck for longer. I see. Yes. We're looking at weird stuff now. Closed reserve. I'm hungry. Oh no. LOL. Hui's phone started ringing. It's causing a racket in the quiet room. I'm doing ABC on the screen. Hui's phone rang again, and someone behind us is telling her to leave. What a bitch. Wait till she feels the wrath of Hui. Kuringgai... Yes. Far. They can bring books for us from there. Yes. Good. No. Clueless people again. I'm rolling my eyes. Hang on, we're doing tricky stuff now. Journal search...! Wow. Oh wow... I can read books and do electronic at the same time. Cool~. I think I'm going crazy. Wah? There's people who are still clueless. I'm going to beat them fore sure. Aiya, I'm lost again. People are leaving. I want to go. I'll go now. Depart from the blog. That's about 55mins worth of blog here. Happy reading. If it all makes sense at all? Huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home