those were the days.
Times like this I really wished this ain't a public blog.
I really miss someone... I had late lunch with her today and I kinda missed having her around with me for company. I didn't realise it till today how much I liked being around her and how happy I was just having her there. And as much as I enjoy the warmth of her presence, I also still feel a lot of tension and restraints on my side that juss keep me from doing anything right. It's like... you can't stare at her... you can't touch her... you gotta be careful with what you say... It's weird how someone who doesn't even match with you can have such an impact... Oh wellz... those were the days.
In other news, I pulled off a stunt today! On the way home with Dittman, there was a Pepsi car parked outside Central. They were giving away unlimited free drinks. It was a self-serve thing. They were bottled and in the back of the truck. People were rushing over for it. I decided to do something stupid and ran to the bag shop next to the flower shop, ran back down and nabbed everything! People took 3-4 drinks. I got away with around 20. The look on people's faces... that was priceless!!! ^.^V And no I wasn't being cheap. I hate pepsi. I had a great laugh with Dittman today. I wished I had a camcorder to record everything... it was pretty funny. HAHAHA There was this woman with her mouth wide open when she saw me running with the sake of Pepsi on my back. LOL... PRICELESS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home