This is the life!
Okay, I don't think I'll go chronological coz I don't seem to be able to. This is to make up for all those days without blogging, hah:
Within last 2 hours:
- I got 34/35 for eco multiple choice test hah :D
- That's not good enough coz people got 35 >.< but I'm not distressed. Why would I be? They're all better than me. They all got 1 mark more than me! They are so cool. I suck. I need to die. That's it...
- Lin has deciphered me, and from now on will give me the look. She goes: "I've noticed the trend, Ben, next time you say that... I'll just stare at you and you'll know." I am eternally scared. Go away Lin...
- I'm going to die. I can really hear Minji saying that...
Within last half day:
- Went to lecture and tute today.
- Ivan went shopping with the girls, but didn't go into a shop they went to. Bleh. All that I did was stay back and to teach economics to Jing. I think she got me. There we bumped into Jane- she's cool. She sneaked Young into the library too- go girl! Jing, in usual Jing style got annoyed at the constant disturbances coz I came across one after another person at the library. lol.
- Minji is so cool. I didn't realise how cool she was till today. So bubbly and cute. I can hear her go "oh, you're such a sweetie". Heh. She got offended 3 times today by Ivan. Once for saying she was in a "porn like position" on the bench (the ones with the table) at Market's Bar. Mind you, Ivan's sick mind was in hyper mode- there were many a reference. All Minji and I were doing was lying down on the bench using my bag as pillow and talking. Then, Ivan has the nerve to tell her she was chubby, which made her turn tomato red without the need for alcohol. Though she did legitimately turn tomato after...
- She was being a good girl all the way up to when she brought up the topic of yesterday's dinner, when she got very "cross" and annoyed at us for not taking her out to pancakes last night. I told her to blame Hui, which she will. Good. :D
- Heh. I convinced her to skip her seminar today. I'm bad. I'm really bad. I make other people bad. I make people fail with me. What a failure. So yeah, we continued to lie on the benches with my bag falling apart from the weight of our heads for the next 2 hours. I feel bad now. That's coz I am bad. I did give her the chrysanthemum, though. Not. :P I am still bad then.
Within one night:
- We went down to The Rocks for pancakes! We meaning the 9 of us: Andy, Hui, Donna, Lin Jie, Devina, Baz, Ivan, Jing and myself. We thought we'd meet up with the others since we haven't been in contact for a while. So it was all a catch up, which was great. Good meal, good people, how much more do we need?
- I had the seafood crepe, which was delicious, and shared the mouth-watering (and I'm not kidding) pancakes with rich chocolate on the edges and crunchy walnuts with dollops of choco ice cream and cream on top with bananas on the side with Andy for desert! Whoa, that meal filled me up to the extent of bursting. And I'm not kidding there. I struggled to finish.
- Hui gave me the Jing Jing look! That was horrifying! I can't even remember why she did that now... but the look has scarred me for life.
- Baz fell sick on the nachos he ordered by overdosing on jalapenos. From what was a delighful dinner for him turned out to be a stomach churning disaster. He was disgusted by everything in sight. Poor Baz. He did have a bowl of chips and 2 crepes beforehand as well. The nachos weren't too nice in my opinion. But poor Baz.
- At the end, Donna, Hui, Andy and I made a promise for the person with the highest aggregate result value at the end of semester to pay 40 bucks for the dinner for the 4 of us. Needless to say, I am slightly uptight. We made a pinky promise, so no breaking of contracts here, not even if it's not deemed to be legally enforceable. With the release of eco marks, I think I may still be ahead all coz of MPO. But that's okay :P
- We tried to find a way into the fashion week venue for Hui and Jing but to no avail, so we had to settle for the TV outside in the park next to the MCA where we watched skinny skeletons walk up and down the catwalk. It was not nice. The girls were screaming and had screwed up disgusted faces as each bone specimen came out. The centrepiece of discussion was their weight, and not the clothes they had on. The clothes just didn't seem to hold...
- Then it was Starbucks where we found out how capable Ivan is with his pick up lines, how Baz can ask any random out and it would work, the ladder theory of girls and how people have fallen into the abyss, and anything else you can think of. It was totally random. And it was excellent, hell yeah. Such value for the price of one mint tea and an hour's time.
And that was jam packed fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home