Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Waiting at the Hurstville station, I eyed a guide dog and its blind owner. There was a horribly disturbing aura that the dog was sadder than its blind owner. I took a picture of the dog, lying down next to its owner looking lost and in the need for freedom. It felt like it was giving out loud moans and groans of despair that only I could hear. I wanted to cut its restraints... 'run Doggy, run!'

It's been a long time since I've blogged, and for many good reasons.
1/ I don't do 'fluff' talk/ entries anymore.
2/ I've become more aware of the type of things I say, i.e. more self conscious of the things I say.
3/ I don't regurgitate my day because I personally think it's meaningless (what's a diary for, seriously? to speak out your thoughts, not your actions[no offense to some people])

A few months into university and I'm still astounded by the diversity of the type of people in it. I still see the same people, yet as I get to know them better, the point I just raised just becomes emphasised more further. And as much as I'm astounded, I'm afraid. I'm a minority now, and it looks like I'm gonna stay as a minority. There are those who will be recgonised as leaders, those that will be part of the union or head of clubs. There's too many people in university to ever give everyone a bit of opportunity at that. So there's the minorities, the smaller people, yet they contribute to, literally, the majority of university. They are the guys who spend hours in the arcade, forever amazing people like me with 50+ magic series combos in Xmen vs SF. They are the girls that you never get to know 'cause anti social girls rule. These people rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home