Saturday, May 22, 2004

Aiya. Shock me to death. Need more siu mais.

When I signed on to MSN tonight and logged onto my email account, it was all different. As in the emails were different, names were different, and I suspect I got hacked, which I did. Coz when I signed out, I couldn't sign back on... Anyhow, that's all fixed by me resetting the whole system. Phew.

Anyway, today was out to uni for eco. Was such a kick arse lecture, coz I got it. Went with Hui, Donna and Margaret, twas cool. Then played pool with Fai on his side, Jen, Donna and Margaret on another. I was so crap. Didn't sink one. Sunk white ball twice. Didn't hit anything 5 times... And we still won.

Then the five of us went to yum cha at MktCity. Then it became 4 coz Jen had to work. We were there for 2 hours, and only after 2 hours did we get our SIU MAI! And despite that, it was great. After, we ate at gelattisimo... and wow their ice creams were excellent! I'm getting hungry thinking about it... Meh.

Then met up with Min-Li and Ailie at Sussex Centre, twas nice catching up. Also there was Eddy and friend. However Fai, Margaret and myself were acting like lunatics. Ailie a bit shocked. We were high on tea.

Went back down to Markets at 4, saw Minji, Baz and them... played pool.
Shared a beer with Minji which we won at trivia. Not nice stuff.
Stayed back at 5:30 to go through eco lecture with Ivan who didn't attend, despite how important it was. Spent 2 hours on it, he got it- or so he told me. I would be there for as long as required for him to understand. I got the patience, not the knowledge.

Got home at 8:20.
Parents left food on table.
Cold.
TV.
SMS.
TV.
Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home