Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Cityrail sheds some light on life.

Hui offered me a lift yesterday, as usual, and it was nice of her parents to do that. However my plans changed when Margaret implied that she needed to talk, and me being the listening type, obliged most willingly. So I decided to waver Hui's offer and do that. Not knowing that we'd be left stranded at Central for nearly an hour coz someone needed medical attention down at Jannali.

Alright, well we talked, yeah, and it wasn't about her, it was about someone else. It was this problem after that problem that has her worried. And they weren't even her problems- it's nice to know there are caring people in this world. Then when she told me, she got me worried. It's just as well I don't know those people too well. I just hope that all is well, or at least better.

Just like yesterday afternoon when I went with Jing and talked over a happy cup. It wasn't about problems, it was about getting to know each other better. I was glad to have her company, as I always am with anyone's company. Just like how Edwin came over yesterday, we talked over lunch. It's good to know how everyone is, and just how much they have changed, or not? But to know that they are happy is all that matters to me.

So what I'm trying to get at is that there are always people around us to share in our experiences and feelings. Despite how dejected we can get at times, there are always those around us who can cheer us up, or even just worry about us even though we don't know it. We are never lonely on this world. Let's not forget that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home