Hmm. Talking leads to thinking.
I realised yesterday that I had really no direction in where I was going, and I was merely just drifting with the current. Hence I spend all day doing nothing, and I get nothing in return. So I question myself. Am I really that lazy not to set myself something worthwhile to reach? Or is it that I haven't really had a chance to sit down and think about it?
Well my response to that is no, probably not. I don't know have time, and most importantly I don't know what I want. I probably do. I know I do, but I'm probably just in denial. Coz in reality, if I did, I would have some purpose in what I do. Are all my actions towards some goal that I know nothing about? Possibly. I don't do things for nothing... It's probably an unconscious goal or destination.
So yeah, I was with Abi yesterday afternoon, doing my part time job of teaching people eco, and we constantly diverged onto other topics. Then she asked me what I was going to do? I didn't know what I was going to do. She asked me what I wanted to get. I don't know what I want to get. She asked me what I saw myself as after uni. I don't know what to think of that.
So unfortunately for me, life just goes by and I grow older. It may be too late when I really do find out where I want to go because the current may have already taken me to the other side of the world. I just hope that something good may have come from this, if not for me, but maybe for you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home