Thursday, November 20, 2003

Today, the activities of yesterday, and the day before- Sorry I haven't had time to blog!

'Shut up just shut up, shut up. Shut up just shut up, shut up.' 'Shut up just shut up, shut up. Shut up just shut up, shut up.' 'Shut up just shut up, shut up. Shut up just shut up, shut up.' 'Shut up just shut up, shut up. Shut up just shut up, shut up.' 'Shut up just shut up, shut up. Shut up just shut up, shut up.'- Black Eyed Peas.

Time for a quiz!
These are some of the questions I was asked for an accounting scholarship interview...
1. If you were CEO, what would you do about sweatshops in third world countries and how would you convince the shareholders of that decision?
2. Dominoes Pizza withdrew the offer of a free pizza if delivery was substantially late. Why would they do that?
3. How would you find a needle in a haystack?

C'mon, now tell me what you think! And I had to answer them almost instantaneously... as did the other UTS BAcc students on similar lines.

Formal Matters
Guys, are we glad that I went? heh... It wasn't bad was it, ay? It was downright alright!
The venue was okay- ie cramped conditions (but view was awesome, dancefloor was way small), and the food was decent but aside from that, the people were excellent and the afterparties were all something. I went to both putzas and aarons' so yeah.
- Putzas had alcohol and i treated myself to scotch, whisky, beer and yeah, till i was kinda out of it, but not just... coz i had to make myself presentable for
-Aarons who had the SNES and mafia, which drove me to sleep coz i was both little bit drunk/very tired... i was all red though, so you be the judge.

It was nice to see who everyone brought, even though i'm technically the one that was brought too- lets not get into that... I couldnt even get in coz of that! Thank god for Ajay and common sense. Overall, an unforgettable experience should we say? Thanks to Edwin and all the organisers.

And Eric's photo has convinced me to get contacts... So more expenditure... And I'm BROKE officially. It's only been ONE week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home