Refreshing grapes... oops no, i mean gripes
Ah- that is better. My sleep yesterday nearly topped as much sleep as I had in the previous 3 days. I've got bags under my eyes and the world yesterday was like this blur. I reckon I became delusional looking at price tags all day. Maybe I thought $80 was alright- but now I come to think of it, I don't think so. It's pretty expensive, but hey, you gotta pay to be eligible for the better things out there- looks and materials. Not that crappy Best and Less, Target and KMart stuff which are cheap, but also makes you look as cheap as chips coz they just do i reckon. You gotta replace them every month coz they stuff up... so in the end, its costs the same. So, just go for the discount sections of pricey chains like Andy says- bound to get something cheaper lol
To me, if I think I'm crap, I AM CRAP! Hence that's why I am crap, an endless and self-perpetuating cycle that I have no control over, coz it's the damned old truth.
You know the thing thats annoying me today- the bloody share price is bloody dropping so im farken gunna have to wait till it goes back up before i can dump these and fund my future very materialistic purchases. Thank society for that. This sucks. I couldve bought another 6220 with the money I'd lost over these few days- bloody $600! ARGH. ARGH. ARGH. ARGH. ARGH. Damn share market! I thought I had all the luck what with the Melbourne Cup and Lotto wins, but it seems to have ran out... I blame my chair!
And how about that, I've got my sister feigning sickness, so that's another problem to deal with today. 'I've got a stomach ache' was the complaint last night, and seemingly it disappeared in such a hurry when my mum let her stay home yesterday night, straight after she acquired a nice little computer virus for me. ARGH!
ugh... I just noticed that my flipping calendar has frozen on November 12th, anything important happen on that day? And my clock froze at 3:38am on the 13th- is this meant to be symbolic? My watch stopped this morning at 8:40am... ARGH! I know what's happening... Okay, stop it Eric coz its not fun. You don't need to be that evil you know...
My mob needs recharging in terms of credits, but if I jump over to AAPT, then I wont be able to access freetime on Voda- is that right? ARGH. That would be a disaster! No way am I going to jeopardise that... I need that freetime to tork and tork and tork and tork.
'All you said to me, all you promised me, all the mystery never did believe...'- Delta

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home