It's over!
I am feeling so much better after eco- its the relief that is the best part of it.
I have pledged myself that I will make so much effort in trying to get out of here coz I'm fed up with hearing where people go, instead I'm going to go there myself. I know I refused a lot back then, but that was back then when parents had to know everywhere I was, now's a lot different, and I got a mobile too- yeh?
So today we had mega yum cha with like 20 people which pissed off the restaurant so much... Such bad organisation from the organisers... Jo... (you know who) who decided that not booking and asking for 20 seats was a realistic and reasonable ask.
Then we just sat there and talked and talked and talked, ate some stuff, drank heaps of tea... watching the clock tick from 12:20 to 2:20pm when we decided it was time to pay, and watching all those 5 dollar notes and coins somehow adding up to the total of >$100!
Then again, everyone was at Westfield today, bumped into Ajay and Eric, Edwin and them, then bumped into more people. Bumming around Hville was so much more fun that just watching that stupid Matrix3! Jiao, Chiqs, Colin, Caleb, Matt Ho and I tore through Westfields and criticising or talking about everything that happened to go through our head as we went through formal wear, computer games, aussie IDOL!, library?
So yeh, it was nice and fun. Looking forward to tommorow- Jackson, what are you guys up to tommorow?
And hah, there's no one on the net these days coz everyone is busy out anyway- seeya laters...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home