Sunday, November 09, 2003

Afternoon waffles today

I dont have very much to say, other than the fact that I'm so very tired... Sleeping at 4 for 2 days in a row is not good for ya. Which translates to me being so unmotivated for economics that its not funny. HELP!
So I bludge on the net, do people's stories' and talk on my mob to escape from here and now. Anything to get away from thinking about everything to regret.
Argh, reading what I wrote is uncannily making me a nervous wreck, and it's not helping with my studying... I might take it off.
Thank god there are people rescuing me, you know who you are- I'd be pretty stuffed by now if it were not for you people. Thanks.

Good riddens to me, Ben?
What the hell is happening?
Nothing.
And that is the problem.
Back to my bludge(95%)/study regime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home