Saturday, November 08, 2003

Early morning waffles, anyone?

I think something is wrong.
I'm very tired for one, and im hallucinating at the sight of the computer screen.

Something is wrong... maybe, just maybe im getting depressed or something. ARGH. Me depressed? Laughable! i think im just way too tired.
Let me dwell and whinge.
Lately, i haven't been myself, and have just been dwelling on how sad everything is, and how i just add to the fantastic sadness of the world.
How about that, ive drunk and (soon) drug (i wish, honest) myself silly. But its all good. And if i make the news headlines dying like that- you heard it here first. So this becomes kinda like a suicide explanation note too.
Though im not going to kill myself, well not yet anyway, what difference does it make? I dont see any.
See, now youre going to think i'm a freak and more of a loser than what i already was. Argh... should keep these things to myself, coz why bother others who are so happy already.
But anyhow, thats why i come on the net, coz on the net i can forget what a sad world there is, and talk to people that arent sad. That's why im addicted to the net- coz i cant stand it being alone. I dont have anywhere to go, or anywhere to be, so where else is better than the net?

I laugh, but not because its funny, but because i have to.
I think that everything i do has led me to being this way, so i regret everything ive done till now... My stupidity in decision making. My blindness in everything. God, its so bad.
I believe that i dont make any difference, and that people only say the most superficial things to you. I dont know what anyone thinks about me, but i seem to care too much for it to be a non-matter. But, at the same time, its not like i have done anything thats been anything remotely important or stunning to the people i know- well not to me anyway.
Ah well. No more to say.
Its just making me more depressed.
On with the talking.

Argh, im going to seem like such a loser and pretentious idiot now.
How about that, me, haha, so sad just polluting everyone else's happy world.

I think im just drowsy, coz i havent slept all night. I tend to say the weirdest things at this hour.
ill feel better in the morning.
well i hope so anyway.
dont take me too seriously, i do joke and waffle often.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home