Who am I?
Monday.
First weekday of my super holidays.
And what do I do?
- Failed to install a new hard drive (wasted so much god damn time...)
- Mum forced me to find out how to get my Ls
- Bummed around city by myself...
It sucks not having friends. And if you do have friends, they still have exams, and they don't do stuff that you like.
Demoralising loss in Capcom vs SNK 2... I had to drown my sorrowful tears with a drink after that poor game. (Got owned so bad...)
From this day forth, no more arcades for me. It's bad for my mental health and my economical health. I'm not getting any better using Iori (I suck more as I play more... I can't even do the quarter back punch x3 combo properly now, I jinx it half way) Plus, those guys are like... either have no life (hey that's me!) or they have a girlfriend next to them, which was intimidating for me. Because some people can't put up with arcade stuff =ANYWAY... WAAH... I was waiting for the capcom vs snk machine, and there was this really really cute honkie girl ^.^V playing Xmen vs Street Fighter. She could do 7 hit air combos properly! *drool* I should've versed her and bet her :P Wouldn't mind win or lose, at least I tried =P
That was sad to say... anywho, i got sick of the arcade and walked my way to Botanical and had a good nap. If anyone ever gets the chance to, nap at the Botanicals! It's really really peaceful and nice ^.^V No traffic noises and it's by the sea, so yeah! I felt like a new guy when i woke up... but then I was listening to bad music, so I was back to myself in no time. I tried to wait so I could watch the sunset, but it was getting too cold. And tourists scare me.
This is the day in the life of a depressed guy =)
Don't watch "End of Evangelion" 2am by yourself in a dark enclosed room with an open mind...
To-Do List for this week
I've got lots of things to do, but I keep forgetting. So I'm leaving this list here so I can get to it. And so Ben or Chiqui can remind me =)
- Get Learners (ASAP)
- Get a Job (at least tried)
- Write and deliver that letter (thursday)
- Find out about Mario Kart GCN (ASAP)
- Casper's Surprise thing (friday)
- Finish Memoirs of a Geisha and get onto Moore's book
- Return Tutor's stuff
- Return Physics trial stuff
- Ask UNSW about Comp sci + Commerce
- Police...
- Get my mother fucking hard drive properly installed
- I've yet to see a counsellor, but I'm getting a lot better now anyway.
- Ministry Annual 2004 test
- FUCK, SIGN OUT!!!
Cheers =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home