Thursday, October 30, 2003

Our Life Crisis.

I must say that if I was to look at myself and my life from a retrospective approach, then yes, it probably is not so bad as I make it sound. It probably is very good, with the mark:work ratio, but is this a good indicator of the person wholistically? I don't think so. Life is so much more than work, marks, cadetships, and such petty academic achievements.

But the again what is life? Why are we here? And what is it that we need to do to make us feel satisfied?
- Do we need to just be happy?
- Or do we need to feel success through material gains?
- What is it that drives us to pursue life everyday?

Seemingly my inability to answer such basic questions show a certain naievity and disillusionment.
How could anyone live life without knowing what it's about?

Oh well, maybe I might ponder upon that in the future, after the HSC.

Speaking of HSC, good luck to Chiqui and Jackson, and all the physics people. I'm sure you're going to kick it like you did in maths!

As for me, I'll be doing business. I studied about 5 hours straight today till I got the urge to go on the net. Hence, I'm pretty happy, so yeah.

Argh... look at the time... 4:44! Yikes...
Oh good... 2 days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home