Monday, October 27, 2003

I

I did the 3U past 2001 HSC paper, and I relived the horror of this morning as I came to grips with horrible and appaling questions that seemed to drive me crazy enough to suicide coz of my bad mark.

I created the blog as an account of my, now our experiences and responses to different things, and just as a general place for us to share some stuff with you.

I look onto what I have written, especially about my 2U maths anxiety and

I feel that it is totally justified. Albeit, now I feel worse than before coz I didn't do well as

I would have liked. Spare a thought for 4U people, no, actually, spare a thought for me.

I believe that what's best now is that I intently study as Chiqui said. But the problem is how? Care to answer it for me someone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home